what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

Being awake for such a length of time that when i was standing in front of the mirror this morning at two different times a shadow person just walked right on into my room with not even the common courtesy to knock first or respect the personal space of us three dimensional living beings. That was totally unexpected lol, I have not seen any shadow people for nearly a decade now. 

15 minutes ago, WhiteLines said:

Being awake for such a length of time that when i was standing in front of the mirror this morning at two different times a shadow person just walked right on into my room with not even the common courtesy to knock first or respect the personal space of us three dimensional living beings. That was totally unexpected lol, I have not seen any shadow people for nearly a decade now. 

~~~~~

Yeah dude, I hear ya...been there.

Coming to terms with the Discord as an online-only stoner trash fire. Disappointed!

Want to meet real people, not be criticized (called a fake Daddy, a douche bag, etc) for sharing my account of the shit my dumpster fire of a date put me through last weekend because of her cannabis habit.

3 hours ago, Austintacious said:

Coming to terms with the Discord as an online-only stoner trash fire. Disappointed!

Want to meet real people, not be criticized (called a fake Daddy, a douche bag, etc) for sharing my account of the shit my dumpster fire of a date put me through last weekend because of her cannabis habit.

~~~~~

Not gonna lie, I was guilty of wanting to hear more.  Just wasn't sure how much of that you would be willing to share since stuff here would have to be typed...unless you did a video rant and posted a link on the forum.

However, if you are able to make it out to "The Gathering" which meet live on Saturdays, that might be another outlet for you. 

The Gathering 324

Currently, meetings are at "the Red Apple" on Michigan Avenue until renovations are completed at the "Ram's Horn" on Ford Road.

Back in from an impromptu cleanup.  The city is cracking down on how we are allowed to put out curbside pickup items and I need to make sure that the rest of the neighborhood doesn't think my side lot is a dumping ground. 

Settling in from yardwork with the boy.

He did not fair well this time around.  He did such a good job a couple weeks ago (and got paid in Valorant Points for it) that he came out to work today talking about he was being "hardcore" (by not wearing eye protection that I made him go back and put on), acting overconfident and cocky.  He messed up so bad, even to the point that he destroyed private property by not paying attention and doing what he was told to do.

We still have work to do this week.  I told him he MUST do better next time.

40 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Settling in from yardwork with the boy.

He did not fair well this time around.  He did such a good job a couple weeks ago (and got paid in Valorant Points for it) that he came out to work today talking about he was being "hardcore" (by not wearing eye protection that I made him go back and put on), acting overconfident and cocky.  He messed up so bad, even to the point that he destroyed private property by not paying attention and doing what he was told to do.

We still have work to do this week.  I told him he MUST do better next time.

Omg. Lol. I'm picturing the situation right now and you making him go in to soften his edges with safety glasses. 

2 hours ago, kat said:

Omg. Lol. I'm picturing the situation right now and you making him go in to soften his edges with safety glasses. 

~~~~~

Yeah, it must have knocked some kind of edge off him because he came back dense as biscuits.

😆

Getting back in from an appointment (I forgot was today), running errands, taking care of things at the HomeHouse and getting stuff ready for curbside pickup.  Now it's time for a break and food. 🍣