what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

16 hours ago, TronRP said:

Having lunch at HomeHouse

~~~~~

Just getting in from that lunch.  It turned into a couple of MCU movies, then a lot of house cleaning, then pulling out trash cans and recycling for bulk pickup today before getting back in and taking care of the girls.  Now I'm going to take a nap before the TeleMed appointment scheduled for later today. 

Just took the shortest Student Check-in Survey I've had since the boy started online school.  Apparently, his interests in becoming a professional gamer does not fall within their algorithm of further questioning. 

:rofl:

On 9/1/2022 at 1:56 PM, Trene4000 said:

Waiting for the gel packs to freeze so I can ice down my back.  The power is finally back on in our area.

Our power flickered a couple times. First time was enough to kill the wifi; kept the power that night and lost it the next day. Got it back finally Wednesday.

2 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Our power flickered a couple times. First time was enough to kill the wifi; kept the power that night and lost it the next day. Got it back finally Wednesday.

~~~~~

Close to the same scenario.  Power flickered on Monday, then when out for a few minutes.  It stayed on until it went out around 12:30am Tuesday morning and didn't return until Thursday afternoon. 

I so totally want to go off-grid.