what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

Re logging into everything.  The PTO meeting link crashed my computer.

~~~~~

Well, more like a link to an outside source crashed my computer during the PTO meeting...yeah...that's a better way to put it.

Quittin my job and cuttin all they throats by defecting to the competition thats been trying to buy me out with way higher pay for the last 2 years. Persistence pays off, now Goody Construction finally acquires the coveted and highly sought after WhiteLine$, since my own company is scum and aughta go flock themselves. Next Level can take being screwed to the next level now i reckon cuz they done flocked with the wrong mothraflocker.

3 minutes ago, WhiteLines said:

Quittin my job and cuttin all they throats by defecting to the competition thats been trying to buy me out with way higher pay for the last 2 years. Persistence pays off, now Goody Construction finally acquires the coveted and highly sought after WhiteLine$, since my own company is scum and aughta go flock themselves. Next Level can take being screwed to the next level now i reckon cuz they done flocked with the wrong mothraflocker.

~~~~~

Dude, good to hear from you but...DANG!!!

large.1332204514_yellow_questioning_smiley_face041213.jpg

I hope everything works out.

8 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Dude, good to hear from you but...DANG!!!

large.1332204514_yellow_questioning_smiley_face041213.jpg

I hope everything works out.

This year done went dark like some blindfolded shit when the suns been shot out like a good while back so I accelerated it all to blurry blackness, just couldn't find the time to jump on here and say hey. But I'm here now so like, hey. Lol

Currently reprocessing all of the legal paperwork I handled back on October 23, 2022.  Neither Lansing or the City of Detroit seems to have received anything, yet they didn't hesitate to serve me with "Notice of Deficiency" papers starting December 10th.

I will never use "Electronic Submission" again.

• 2 weeks later...