what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

2 hours ago, SlavicGoth said:

I'm at some old rundown bar that smells likes my cousins farm in west Detroit and I have apparently walked into some goth birthday. Oh how the gods like to toys with me some days

~~~~~

Wreaking my brain over any farms in "west Detroit"...so it must me a Metro Detroit thing.  Livestock is illegal within the city limits, but sometimes people hide them in makeshift barns and garages.

Oh, and, Goth Birthday!?!? 👀 Dude...

Residing in the veil between unconsciousness and awakened. Neither awake nor asleep, not here or there, what or huh... gotta hit highways in 3 hours tho. Not sure if my eyes are open or if I'm staring a hole in the screen thru closed eyelids here.

7 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Wreaking my brain over any farms in "west Detroit"...so it must me a Metro Detroit thing.  Livestock is illegal within the city limits, but sometimes people hide them in makeshift barns and garages.

Oh, and, Goth Birthday!?!? 👀 Dude...

My cousins farm is in Wisconsin. The bar was in west Detroit. Yep. I walked in sat down at the bar  i noticed a bunch of people wearing black I look over and I see a bunch of goths in the wild

At Ohio State University Medical Center, sittin in a waiting area with my 2 unruly children Lilith and Leviathan. This is only the 1st of Maw Whitey's appointments to attend this morning, lest the doomsday clock on one of them there couple of two inch aneurysms of hers runs out and I end up letting the kids play at the Morgue for the rest of the day lmao, not real funny I reckon but I've never compromised on my sense of inappropriate humor not even for this the last living soul on earth responsible for having brought me into it.

Half chilling and (attempting) to do some house work after spending time at the mother's to celebrate her's, and the niece's adoptive parents birthdays. I swear I need to do more house work during the week. Hopefully this up coming week will be better. I did almost 45 hours due to not taking breaks (too much to do to take a half hour). 

I think it's part exhaustion from work (being the sole person actually living in the house) and the executive decision dysfunction related to adhd.

Grabbing a bite to eat, paying bills (hopefully not late...don't know where the time went this month), planning the yardwork schedule for this week.  Two neighbors have requested my services to handle grass cutting an detail work.  And watching premiers on Discovery Channel.