what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

1 hour ago, gwen said:

mother in law going in

obviously at age 93

she wants to die at home like her hubby

not

in a haunted hospital 

i think all hospitals have left over risidual energies from the suffering of the passing

i have experienced things i just

try to apply logic in all situations now

be scientific about it.

anyways cant say i blame her.

i hate that place.

my relatives and friends are dying.

old age sucks 

mentor is right

do NOT start reading the obits

ya old goth bitch.

you'll get there soon enuff.

Losing a parent sucks at any age, but in your 90s is a pretty good run.

As far as weird shit in a hospital goes.  No leftover suffering energies exist.  The only things that exist are suffering from the living, bad attitudes from overworked staff, and being in an unfamiliar place.

Don't need any spirituality to make it suck, it can do all that just fine in the natural world.

I think being in the hospital is one of the safest places you can be though.  Sure more people die there but that's only because they were already sick and there was no saving them.  However, if you have a treatable medical emergency it's way more likely you'll get saved with faster access to medical care.

I just wish they weren't so damned expensive.  People like to blame capitalism for that but I blame the government, insurance, and drug companies who set up the system like it is.

Getting back in from a very unnerving wake up call.  I overstep and missed my early morning work schedule due to last night's investigation sounding like someone's house fell down.  Still never found out what it was, but I did see emergency vehicle lights 2 city blocks away leading me the believe there was a massive accident.

7:43am, my sister calls me in distress because she was stuck downstairs and couldn't reach the boy upstairs because she left her phone upstairs and she was in too much pain to move again and couldn't call out for the "sleeping prince" who moves for nothing, except food...in the mornings.  Fortunately, I setup an intercom system that links to all main locations so she was able to reach me.

I know I can't be everywhere at all times, but I would have been there had I not over slept.  The boy was my backup (in case of such a situation) so I asked him yesterday to go to bed at an earlier time so he could be up to help out this morning.

Oh well...everything handled, now I'm getting ready to go to work after some breakfast.

Finished what could be lunch after scrubbing the floor around the stove, cleaned out a relatively unused kitchen cabinent (now being used for housing cleaning chemicals), and washed the dishes that were in said cabinent. Still not really done with the kitchen, but a couple steps have been made.

I'm really trying to get focused.  At least I got the boy set up with a payment plan for his tuition so it will be manageable regardless of if they are still adding payments and/or credits.  Hopefully more credits than funds due.

Sitting in my truck in a bowling alley parking lot weighing a difficult life path decision, knowing full well what hellfire it would unleash upon me... and would that hellfire be any worse than this hellfire. I need to figure out which hellfire can be gone thru with greater ease. Hellfire's hellfire either way right?

Sitting at a bar drinking a long island ice tea that was purchased for me by my right hand man and executive chief jobsite back stabber while I sit here and listen to him talk mad shit about everyone and anyone who happens to not present in the room at this time lol. Funny part is I do not drink. Period. I haven't drank since Palm Springs Beach FL sone years ago.

48 minutes ago, WhiteLines said:

Sitting at a bar drinking a long island ice tea that was purchased for me by my right hand man and executive chief jobsite back stabber while I sit here and listen to him talk mad shit about everyone and anyone who happens to not present in the room at this time lol. Funny part is I do not drink. Period. I haven't drank since Palm Springs Beach FL sone years ago.

I wonder what he says about you when you're not around...

1 hour ago, Scary Guy said:

I wonder what he says about you when you're not around...

For the most part, all of it makes it across my desk at some point. Damnedest thing is I knew his nature to be a mμ'fμ¢ka's homeboy then turn around and throw his crew under the bus and I still hired him. Dork as mofo is still a damn good worker. He the least of my problems right now anyways, he aint helpin' the big picture either tho ya know lol woah! Idkwtflol only got 2½ - 3 weeks til i bring this job to a close anyway, no worries, all worries. Lmao

Now im at a walmart buying crap we need for me to tattoo the other employee i have on my crew here, this tweaker trailer trash ninja picked up a full tattoo machine before we left town and insists i tattoo him cuz i can draw gooder than er'body else any all us mμ'fμ¢ka'$ know lol. Like earlier when i said that i do not drink, well i do not know how to tattoo. I owned equipment 20 years ago and tried to teach myself once or twice, but then it all got stolen.