The Gathering 200 - 4 Year Anniversary - Feb 6th

Untitled-1.png

The Gathering 200

The Red Apple.  Wayne, Mi.  February 6th 2020

The House Spiral Gathering is open to all friendly people 
(A.K.A. "Pro-social People) that are not AGAINST:
Goths, Nerds, BDSM, Liberals or Cat lovers. 

The House Spiral Motto is:
"Hugs are good. Jerks are Bad".You have been warned:  😁💖

@TronRP

Just as an aside mostly to Tron, that image width above is theoretically optimized for all mobile devices per the eggheads at Facebook.  Not that anything can be perfect given all the different resolutions devices have. 

Also that "NOT AGAINST:" line is the final answer on "What is it that I'd expcet all HS "members" to be on board with going forward.   That is they just might be self-identified as in "I heard about this thing... what is it that its for exactly?" *reads this post*  ....oh ok. Yep that is me I'm in House Spiral.   Sort of a "very extended family".  Then there are people that actually are like the aforementioned person but also help us out in some way even if its simple these I would call "House Spiral Members" but not HSH / Core. "House Spiral Household"  or "Core Members" which are actual family.   That i'd expect all of the above plus making an effort to behave as "good family" would in the sense of helping us out in some way,  contacting each other at least minimally every month or so, and at least 2 of us agreeing that we can they know the person well enough that we can all trust this person. 

We don't want to have to drag anyone into it. If they aren't interested then we aren't either.   :)

The official HSH Cannon List at the moment as of 1/8/2020 is:

Tron

Bobbi

Jesse
Troy

Ian

Draco

Stu

Maureen

AnnaMarie is probably INC soon.  
Perhaps J also and a few others

Then "members"  like

Trene

Kat

Micheal Sweeney

Chelz

J Wolfgang

...ton of others I just cant type out at the moment.  

Other people that previously were considered HSH  are now  "Members" as if they can't be bothered to contact me in a YEAR despite me trying... sorry.  Also if they have deeply held beliefs that are directly against what we theoretically are at least "tolerant" of then that is not the "best family" , still family but not part of the core group yet or anymore. 

If you are reading this and WANT IN?  Ask.  That is just a bare minimum assumption.  I don't want to list you as a member of something you never asked to be part of.  :)

On 1/9/2020 at 12:24 AM, TronRP said:

I am definitely planning on attending The Gathering 200.  Aslo, Requesting a Card S'il vous plaît. 😁

On 1/10/2020 at 9:12 PM, NocteSpiritus said:

I do plan on attending, providing work schedule doesn't change. We're in the slow time of air travel and I had the option of working Wed/Thurs (which I did) and having 4 days off. I stopped by this week, but they had the closed sign up already.

I'm glad that you are coming. That is great news! 

• TronRP featured this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and unfeatured this topic