The Gathering 267 Z - Saturday, May 29, 2021 (Virtual)

Message added by TronRP,

For The Gathering Virtual Meeting details, please see the following link:

https://www.detroitgothic.net/topic/39976-what-is-the-gathering-house-spiral-zoom-info/

The Gathering 267 Z

A note from the Founder

Troy Spiral

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Gathering 205 was the official last "Real Life" Gathering.

I will continue making the cards before Thursday.  They will be followed by a Z meaning 'Zoom'.

Until we are able to have another "Real" Gathering again.

:right:If you would like a weekly "The Gathering..Z" card, please take a moment to request one here by stating:

"I would like a card"

This will let me know that you will make an effort to pick them up when we finally do gather again or I can eventually mail them..

:right:If you post here, I will save them for you.

NOTE: It could be a month or it could be 2 years before we can have another "real life" House Spiral gathering....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

House Spiral 031820.png

~As Always~

• People that support The Gathering / House Spiral / the YouTube channel on patreon, I make the cards for anyway.

https://patreon.com/HouseSpiral

• In case you were curious: The pins are for people that actually are serious supporters as always. 
  • I will also save the monthly Patreon Cards.  (They can be mailed if needed)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for keeping up with these tron and everyone for posting.  @TronRP @Nitewolf @BadKitty @sekhmet2002

i'm way... way behind on the cards.   Between my health and my mothers health and the lack of a real-life gathering for people to bug me about the cards has made it really difficult to keep on track with them. 

The reason I was willing to sort of just "power through" it was when I got to the gathering in real life i knew at least a few people would sort of light up about the cards.  

Now, its really hard that the insomnia has taken over my life to even just survive.  Don't get me wrong, I'll be back on card duty at some point.  

I might just have to declare a retreat for some of the missing cards durring covid and just start at whatever number it is when I re-start and once I can get my life back in order fill in the gaps. 

I probably wouldn't even bother if this topic wasn't still going.   This gives me hope. 

My health has gotten a TINY bit better in the last few weeks but now.... guess what...  

Now i'm locked in combat with two houses that my mother needs constant slave labor to help sell.  We just have to get rid of them.  Its sad since they are good money making rentals but we just cannot keep up with all the labor.  

I'm trying to help her get the best deal she can because after they are sold she has no income except that joke called social security to last her the rest of her life. 

On 5/29/2021 at 5:21 PM, Troy Spiral said:

Thanks for keeping up with these tron and everyone for posting.  @TronRP @Nitewolf @BadKitty @sekhmet2002

i'm way... way behind on the cards.   Between my health and my mothers health and the lack of a real-life gathering for people to bug me about the cards has made it really difficult to keep on track with them. 

The reason I was willing to sort of just "power through" it was when I got to the gathering in real life i knew at least a few people would sort of light up about the cards.  

Now, its really hard that the insomnia has taken over my life to even just survive.  Don't get me wrong, I'll be back on card duty at some point.  

I might just have to declare a retreat for some of the missing cards durring covid and just start at whatever number it is when I re-start and once I can get my life back in order fill in the gaps. 

I probably wouldn't even bother if this topic wasn't still going.   This gives me hope. 

My health has gotten a TINY bit better in the last few weeks but now.... guess what...  

~~~~~

My suggestion is to make a gathering card for the entire month.  Each card would have the month and a list of the "gatherings" that were to have taken place during that month.   Like:

The Gathering Pandemic Series 

MAY 2021

The Gathering 263 Z - May 1, 2021

The Gathering 264 Z - May 8, 2021

The Gathering 265 Z - May 15, 2021

The Gathering 266 Z - May 22, 2021

The Gathering 267 Z - May 29, 2021

Virtual Saturday

7:30pm

ZOOM.us

Just a suggestion. :biggrin:

• TronRP unfeatured and unpinned this topic
33 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

My suggestion is to make a gathering card for the entire month.  Each card would have the month and a list of the "gatherings" that were to have taken place during that month.   Like:

The Gathering Pandemic Series 

MAY 2021

The Gathering 263 Z - May 1, 2021

The Gathering 264 Z - May 8, 2021

The Gathering 265 Z - May 15, 2021

The Gathering 266 Z - May 22, 2021

The Gathering 267 Z - May 29, 2021

Virtual Saturday

7:30pm

ZOOM.us

Just a suggestion. :biggrin:

Thanks tron. *thinks*