Thank God For Saving *Me* From COVID19

God had jack shit to do with it... and if he IS involved that bastard has a lot to answer for.   "Thank god for the million plus dead people."  How about that? 

Non-Consensual sadists are criminals, not divine morality examples.   

Create a whole race of beings for the purpose of kissing your ass?  What kind of egomaniacal insanity is that?  Willing to commit all sorts of the most evil acts as "showing faith in the lord?"  

The belief in fairy tales is starting to not be something I'm even willing to tolerate much anymore.  We are about to >destroy the planet<  >destroy democracy< primarily because of this mystical thinking bullshit. 

This is the only time a dictatorship would be a benefit.  Fuck you anti-reality morons... your getting the shot like it or not. 

The intentional suspension of critical thinking is not a virtue. 

It is as close to a literal sin against humanity as I can think of. 

11 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

God had jack shit to do with it... and if he IS involved that bastard has a lot to answer for.   "Thank god for the million plus dead people."  How about that? 

Non-Consensual sadists are criminals, not divine morality examples.   

Create a whole race of beings for the purpose of kissing your ass?  What kind of egomaniacal insanity is that?  Willing to commit all sorts of the most evil acts as "showing faith in the lord?"  

The belief in fairy tales is starting to not be something I'm even willing to tolerate much anymore.  We are about to >destroy the planet<  >destroy democracy< primarily because of this mystical thinking bullshit. 

This is the only time a dictatorship would be a benefit.  Fuck you anti-reality morons... your getting the shot like it or not. 

The intentional suspension of critical thinking is not a virtue. 

It is as close to a literal sin against humanity as I can think of. 

Really? Seriously? I’m a Gothic new Age Christian anarchist. So I’ll just smile and nod 🦊

Sorry you got offend I guess.  But we Atheists are CONSTANTLY offended by tone deaf Christians.  "Oh thank the lord" and not the scientists and doctors who do the actual work, the first responders that save lives, the people getting vaccinated and social distancing to help stop the spread of it.  I mean without all that it would stop eventually anyway, but only after much, much more death.

Also I don't think you can call yourself an anarchist and a Christian at the same time.  Anarchy is no rules and the bible has a LOT of rules.  If you break certain said rules you get put to death.  Guess I just don't understand God's love.

Edited by Scary Guy
Typo

Seems to me that if a god or gods were actually in charge, there would be no COVID to be saved FROM.  We humans care for our kids by removing hazards from their environment and keeping a close eye on them.  We don't drop an angry pitbull in the room and then snatch the baby away "just in time" for the baby to think, "Thank mom/dad for saving me!"  

• 2 weeks later...