28 minutes ago, know_buddy_kares said:

You know, feel free to drop some stock market YouTubers into my messages. I either lost the pulse, or fintwit turned to shit, so it's hard to keep a passive ear on chatter there.

I don't follow stockmarket youtubers. I'm a wordie mind type of a person, not a numbers mind type of person. Not unless you can break it down so I can understand it. 

Ah I don't YouTube at all. Most I do is try and research some companies every now and again, but due to lack of time, I mostly stick with ETFs, with an occasional and small swing trade once in a great while.

Back on topic thought, Giuliani got caught having to use a bail bond service for $150,000 bail. Dude had to borrow money. The establishment's name is "A 2nd chance". The poetic irony.

20230823_204700.jpg

Edited by know_buddy_kares
Forgot to upload picture

Just now, Scary Guy said:

Is that real?  That looks AI generated to me.  Eyes seem too blue and you can't see through to his bald head.

If it's real I think it's been doctored.

Yeah. I just read its fake. that one really got me

22 hours ago, oXMiahGraceXo said:

I appreciate how happy left center looks XD 

"Whee I'm part of history!" I'm sure is what's going through her head XD

I'm sure the real one will be tomorrow in the late afternoon.

Court date has already been set for 23 Oct. I might be in England at that time so may miss a bunch of it.

As for the current mug shots. I'm sure most of them are too blinded by their own privilage to take this seriously. I have a feeling they're about to find out soon enough.

7 hours ago, know_buddy_kares said:

These would easily be the only collectible Trump NFTs that would have actual worth.

That implies that any NFTs have actual worth.

Now don't get me wrong, I do like the idea of NFT for the original intended purpose of smart contracts (like deeds to houses and titles to cars etc..) However if I can just take a screenshot or get AI to generate it then it isn't very secure, which is supposed to be what that worth is based on.

3 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

That implies that any NFTs have actual worth.

Now don't get me wrong, I do like the idea of NFT for the original intended purpose of smart contracts (like deeds to houses and titles to cars etc..) However if I can just take a screenshot or get AI to generate it then it isn't very secure, which is supposed to be what that worth is based on.

I really wish I understood them more. I would have loved to make one of a monkey holding tulips. See if anyone gets the joke

And some relevant convictions. Proud boys are getting 15-17 years in prison. This is a good prelude to this massive circus of a shit show. Going after key players like this first really dismantles any hope or morale within their ranks to try to riot over a Trump Conviction.

He is losing his personal army.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/proud-boy-leaders-joe-biggs-zachary-rehl-sentenced/story?id=102832655