Official Discord event link:

https://discord.com/events/446009302189080577/1259228337159667743

--~🟣~◻️~💜~◻️~🟣~--

House Spiral 031820.png

A Sexpositive 

Prosocial

Goth Friendly Event

👉If you don't like hugs this is the wrong place.👈

Note: This event is NOT particularly kid friendly.

-----

Hi, so this has been going on and I've been meaning to go myself but I always end up blowing it off.  It's also a lot less aggressively about sex/BDSM than it used to be and more like the goth hangout we all knew and loved, at least as far as I can tell.  Not that those topics are off the table mind you, but it's considerably less of a thing.

I plan on going, and I know it's short notice but it would be nice to see some other friends there as well.  I have also mentioned it on my Moonlit Michigan and will mention it on @Maureen Falcon's Rendezvous Gothique group after I make this post.  I would very much like for this to be a thing again for all of those who enjoyed it.  If you unfortunately cannot make it then I hope you have a good day whatever your plans may be.

Just now, et-novum said:

Wish I could make it 😕 maybe if there's another one in the next few months I can plan for it.

I hope the club is still around then.  I hear it's been sold so it all depends on what the new owner wants.  I seriously hope they keep the decore.

However this is all currently roumers and hearsay.  I'm going to ask the owner about it when I see him and what his plans are.  I hope he has something else lined up or maybe he's planning to head back out West, which would be a shame because AFAICT he's a super nice guy and we need more business owners like that.

I'm sure if it does shut down that this event will find a new home somewhere.  Maybe they could do it in the back yard of Black Salt for old times sake.

Okay, I'm not making it because my car's A/C is shit and it's way to fucking hot out.  I love the heat and even that's too much for me.

If anyone does make it I hope y'all have fun!