Plant spirit journey group

There was a very funny moment I just had to share. Me and this certain someone on here (I won't mention any names to protect the innocent HA!!!) who is silly anyway like me....went.

Well we were sitting in the dark....spread apart a few feet from each other in a circle smoking lotus and cannabis.

This guy over in the corner takes a huge puff.

Then he starts to talk but his voice cuts out and he sounded like he was on helium.

Well I am already seeing things running around in the back yard....I don't know if its astrial or just my mind playing tricks on me but....I thought it was a gnome voice or something so we start looking around to see what it was.

I thought there was a little gnome running around in the backyard last night....

If you knew this place/people you would understand.

Strange things do happen there that we all see and hear even before we start token.

I just laughed my butt off when I figured out it was the guys voice and not a gnome.

Oh well, guess ya had to be there...it was funny though.

There was a very funny moment I just had to share.  Me and this certain someone on here (I won't mention any names to protect the innocent HA!!!) who is silly anyway like me....went.

Well we were sitting in the dark....spread apart a few feet from each other in a circle smoking lotus and cannabis.

This guy over in the corner takes a huge puff.

Then he starts to talk but his voice cuts out and he sounded like he was on helium. 

Well I am already seeing things running around in the back yard....I don't know if its astrial or just my mind playing tricks on me but....I thought it was a gnome voice or something so we start looking around to see what it was.

I thought there was a little gnome running around in the backyard last night....

If you knew this place/people you would understand.

Strange things do happen there that we all see and hear even before we start token.

I just laughed my butt off when I figured out it was the guys voice and not a gnome.

Oh well, guess ya had to be there...it was funny though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG... that was f-ing hilarious! LMAO!

Archived