Disgusted with the human race.....

Lets just say I feel old, unwanted....unattractive and used, not to mention dumped.  And I really tried hard too.  I don't think I am all that bad but guess I must be.  I won't be on but if anyone wants to talk to me as I am very depressed I will leave my messenger on today.

That sucks. What's with the insensitive people this week?????

Well someone called and appoligized but.....I thought we were at least freinds and if any of you know me you know I am very good to my freinds and always try to be polite.

I don't know if he is worth the effort anymore.

I know most people on here think $Dave is kinda out there but he was looking out for me last night and I shoulda listened to him as usual.

And Mark and Brenda are good people too. I do have some good freinds on here and don't want to lose touch but am depressed and just need to refocus for awhile.

damn...that really sux. what did he do sneak out the window while you were sleeping?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've done that before. Actually kinda recently. Not out the window but damn was it hard sneaking out of the house...

HH people suck. We do things for reasons we can't even understand. But lets face it. We are each our own unique individuals, even when we don't feel beautiful, loved, special someone out there thinks we are. I know condolences and sympathy don't help but just remember. The better person you are the better eventually it will make you feel.

Don't let a small group of silly people ruin life for you. Its long, unexpected and full of lots of mischief.

Lilith and The Dark made me feel so much better.

I just feel like an dumb ass and am embarressed but I am sure my ego will heal.

Thanks for taking time to talk with me today I do think I can get over my embarressment enough to stay on....but it will hurt to see certain posts for awhile. =(

I feel like something is in the air this summer because people are sure acting strange and I think I am getting the blunt of everyone's frustration.

I am sure I am not the only one on here who has made a major fool of themselves over some flake and then was to humiliated to stay around.

I talk to lots of women who won't go to City any more because of a guy so if your all wondering about that man to woman ratio....I think it might be part of the problem. People just don't want to run into someone that has hurt them.

embarrassment is only your judgement of how things "should have" turned out - or of what "others" will think... screw them! things happen as they will, and then you move on, taking whatever knowledge you can from the experience. this is life... never be embarrassed for anything! you are you, and you can only do the best you know how - remember, you'll learn more from "mistakes" than anything else...

shuttin' up now... :fear

embarrassment is only your judgement of how things "should have" turned out - or of what "others" will think... screw them! things happen as they will, and then you move on, taking whatever knowledge you can from the experience.  this is life... never be embarrassed for anything! you are you, and you can only do the best you know how - remember, you'll learn more from "mistakes" than anything else...

shuttin' up now...  :fear

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

why shut up? you always have some of the most insightful things to say and a very good way of wording them ;) so don't ever stop or shut up for that matter.

Archived