2.Kraftwood Engineering

3.Novi Die and Engineering

4Waste Management

5.McDonalds

6.Marco Wood Products

and the list goes on:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

McDonalds? I thought that was a given?

Nature Nook Florist. I worked at the Oakland Mall location and the Ferndale location. They paid minimum wage, and when it came to raises, they fucked you over, big time. People always called in sick, so I would get called to come in, and because I was desperate for money, I would come in. Mind you, at the time I was going to school full time and working 2 other jobs. The one time I tried to call in, because I had a migraine (I have a big problem with those), they told me I had to come in or else I was fired. So I came in, and had to work a double shift alone, because the afternoon whore called in sick. This happened during prom/wedding season, so I had to deal with customers in the store, take phone orders, make boutonieres and corsages, make bouquets, prepare the outgoing orders for the day, and unload a shipment. For anyone that has ever had a migraine, you know how hard it is to even walk across the room, let alone do all that crap.

When I got my shitty $.20 raise (it would have been a bigger raise if I would have pushed their overpriced promotional crap, apparently), I gave them my 2 weeks notice and paid them back in my own little way.

Eby Brown in Ypsi is really bad for over working their workers.  The pay isn't even worth anyones time either.. Glad I don't have to deal with them anymore.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh, I used to work for them too. Only stayed a couple of months before I literally fell asleep working there. Its a revolving door in that place anyway.

Guest Game of Chance

Hey guess what?  I work for one of them.  But not Comerica.

Hint: Based in Troy, starts with F.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh man...I'm not a fan of your employer either...your cd rates are too high...tell em to lower rates already so I can do more business in Michigan :grin

what do you do there?

Archived