The Broken Hearts Club

Okay its 430 in the morning and can't sleep so I decided to to rant on about what I like the most about having a relationship (which I am currently no having). I loved the fact that I had someone there for me when I needed it and I was able to be there for someone else. I was able to do all those romantic things that you see in the moives and they are genuilly apriciated and not just seen as a way to get in thier pants. Its great to grow together and find out about each other and not shy away from each others differences but embrace them and learn from them. Being able to do nice things for each other just because and have the same done for you. Being able to experince new things with that person, be it going to a show, camping, rock climbing, or even just painting a picture. Most of all I miss being able to hold my significant other close to me and hold her tightly so nothing can harm her and cuddle close to her and make her feel loved appreciated and speical...okay enough rambling I'm going to bed its calling me

An_Incomplete_heart

Okay its 430 in the morning and can't sleep so I decided to to rant on about what I like the most about having a relationship (which I am currently no having).  I loved the fact that I had someone there for me when I needed it and I was able to be there for someone else.  I was able to do all those romantic things that you see in the moives and they are genuilly apriciated and not just seen as a way to get in thier pants.  Its great to grow together and find out about each other and not shy away from each others differences but embrace them and learn from them.  Being able to do nice things for each other just because and have the same done for you.  Being able to experince new things with that person, be it going to a show, camping, rock climbing, or even just painting a picture.  Most of all I miss being able to hold my significant other close to me and hold her tightly so nothing can harm her and cuddle close to her and make her feel loved appreciated and speical...okay enough rambling I'm going to bed its calling me

An_Incomplete_heart

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Those things you described are all great and I wouldn't be one to discredit you. I have heard a lot of women complain they can't find a romantic guy and it has been my experiance that (and I mean the women I've dated) when doing all those romantic things for a women it blows up in my face. Buying a nice card or flower for no reason, and things of that nature, just make you feel like a fool. Over time, I have just decided to let that part of me die. It's gotten me nothing but kicked in the face.

The old saying nice guys finish last is true. I know some women will argue against that but they haven't lived the life of a nice guy. Roll out the red carpet, shower her with affection and I'll bet my life that, if that women has never been treated that good before she'll toss you aside for some guy she says is a real man. Welp, that's my 5 a.m. rant.

Archived