Now Eating...

Fierce Critter

An Orange Ginger Pork Roast sandwich. Was supposed to be my lunch, but the school secretary brought in some very tasty gumbo and decent spaghetti for Bosses' Day... so I'm monging my poor forsaken sandwich before dashing back to school for the Staff Lip Sync Show. It's OK... a bit dry 'cos I fell asleep and overcooked it. Kind'a bad luck with pork roasts lately.

not this

Crock Pot Crack Head Soup

Crack heads can finally be put to good use. What better way to put these people to use than to serve them up at charity dinners. The next time you are planning the Fireman's Ball or some other charity fundraiser, consider adding this recipe to the menu.

Ingredients:

3 freshly skinned and butchered heads from cocaine or crack addicted bums

1 can chicken stock

4 cups chopped carrots

2 cups chopped celery

4 cups peeled, chopped and boiled potatoes.

1 16 oz can tomato juice

2 tbsp. garlic salt

pepper to taste

Directions:

Chop heads into bite size pieces and brown lightly in a skillet. Dump all ingredients into a large crock pot including the browned head pieces. Cook on medium high until vegetables are soft; usually 4 - 6 hours.

A steaming, hot bowl of homemade cream of tomato soup-- topped with about 8 good grinds of fresh black pepper, fresh basil chiffonade, and freshly-grated Parmesano Reggiano. Of course, there are hot-out-of-the-oven garlic and cheese crostini on the side. :) Mmmm.

Seems like no one ever shows up to visit anymore, when I cook really good stuff.

Edited by jynxxxedangel