The Official DGN Pity Party Thread!!!

phee

Ok, I already feel kinda sick today.  Then some guy named Wolf116 or something IM's me and I think ok maybe it is someone off of here with that kind of name so I go to his profile to view and fucking messenger messes up and pulls up his webcam instead and I see some wierd keypad thing or alphabet and it says waiting for....blah blah.....and so I think what the hell maybe he wants to show me something cool....or he is cute......and it was.......a.........a.......disgusting tiny icky penis under a roll of blubber being wacked by some icky slimy hairy hand.

I think I shall go puke now. :doh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

gr0ss! :ohmy:

Ok, I already feel kinda sick today.  Then some guy named Wolf116 or something IM's me and I think ok maybe it is someone off of here with that kind of name so I go to his profile to view and fucking messenger messes up and pulls up his webcam instead and I see some wierd keypad thing or alphabet and it says waiting for....blah blah.....and so I think what the hell maybe he wants to show me something cool....or he is cute......and it was.......a.........a.......disgusting tiny icky penis under a roll of blubber being wacked by some icky slimy hairy hand.

I think I shall go puke now. :doh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:woot: It's only funny cuz I bet it was the best fuck he ever had! :laughing

Why are all the nuts attracted to me? Do I look like a squirel?

So this guy on myspace writes me and says he is looking for a wife, I say cool.....but I am married. Lets get to know each other as I have some single freinds. He seemed cool.

Ok so now he is in love with me and sending love poetry........we have never met.......I hardly even talk to the guy.

Can you say, 'mentally unstable'?

I just had three teeth removed, I can still taste blood draining down my throat, the numbness is wearing off and I'll know I'll feel pain once it does. But at least I have some Vicodin.

Next week I get to do the same thing except it's five teeth. I'm having all of my top teeth removed and replaced by dentures. Yippy. :tear

Just got a call from my moms fiance who I thought was joking around like he always does. He said he isn't marrying my mom now and they are pissing each other off. I think my moms fiance is a cool person. The others my mom has dated sucked ass. So this is blowing along with being tired out from two jobs. Only 4 more weeks to go and I will be back to one.

Truck was broken into outside CC on Saturday. Window is destroyed, dash ripped apart, stereo gone.

Our deductible is $550, so we aren't bothering to claim it, and now we have to pay for the repair ourselves.

That was a really nice stereo.

My goth CDR CD was in it.

Jon's glasses were destroyed 'cause they were on the seat the glass went all over, and the thief sat on them and destroyed them. We paid $172.00 yesterday to get a new pair.

Our Christmas money this year is now going to cover all this.

And I just now discovered that before they broke the glass, they tried to pry off the door handle, so there's damage there, too.

Fuck fuck fuck.