Well... I just know that if I ever got some cool abstract tryble designed tattoo, that was absolutely original, some hate group somewhere would just happen to pick the same symbol as there insignia then I would be stuck with it, until I could pay to get rid of it... I decided that if I ever do get a tatto it would be big block letters accross my chest that say "DEAR EMBALMER, PLEASE TRY CPR ONE MORE TIME, THANK YOU"

Do you like guys w/piercings?

What roles down stairs? alone or in pairs? runs over your neighbors dog? what's great for a snack, and fits on your back? It's log log log! It's Log Log it's big it's heavy it's wood, it's log log, it's better than bad it's good! Your gonna want your log, your gonna love it log, c'mon and get your log, your gonna love it log. (From Blamo)

Is that song stuck in your head?

(Getting back to something I left half-answered due to phoneage earlier)

From Phee: Do you have any steel towed boots

A) Far as I know, all my steel boots have always fed the meter.

O.k - serious answer - yes. I worked for the Michigan DNR one summer, and in the fall transferred to the MCCC, where steel toes were required and provided free of charge. They're typical Red Wing workboots, and damn if they're not one of the best pairs of shoes I've ever owned.

Now, to more present matters...

A) Stimpy's fart friend. (I had a pair of custom-made, one-of-a-kind sterling Ren & Stimpy charms at one time. I sold them on Ebay, and yes, I am a fool.)

Q) Do you work-out? What do you do?

i guess the smartest one. if there is one. ;) sorry i am familar with their names but i do know one i am thinkinig of... i will get his pic and edit it back in

q- do you stare at accidents/incidents when you are driving?

edit- ok i looked them up and i am confused. lol. i am definately not like the bigger one, or kenny or any of the other people. it is between one of the 2 other "main" kids... you know who i mean ;)

Edited by dynomiiiiite