Tons.. I eat all the icing first...

Regular or peanut butter twix??

Regular. Don't get me wrong, I loved the original peanut butter twix, but the new incarnation, PB twix, is nowhere near as good. Who said I wanted a chocolate cookie? I liked the other cookie!

Oreo or superman ice cream?

i think perhaps old CD's if there scratched to shit....peronally i love the feeling of an old book i think it has caracter

I love the dog-eared, falling apart, notes scrawled on the edges, receipt still tucked inside used books! No prime condition first editions for me, I want books that have had a work out! And even if I don't like the book at all, it is hard to let go of.

But your question? No, I'll ask another. Do you feel overpopulation makes people more callous, or does isolative and insular lifestyles with emphasis on material wealth do it more?

i think it depends on the class of people you are talking about i think a lower living class or blue color class proly much like the ones on DGN are more prone to being stronger people and fighting harder wile the white collor or more up scale class still gose about living the way they more then likely already have which would prolly be materialistic

i think it depends on the class of people you are talking about i think a lower living class or blue color class proly much like the ones on DGN are more prone to being stronger people and fighting harder wile the white collor or more up scale class still gose about living the way they more then likely already have which would prolly be materialistic

But, your question, sir! Don't forget to keep it going!

ooooops

my bad

do you think Obamas outlook and plans on the ecomey err damn typos will help with the rut america is in or do you think he'll blow bushes term he served out of the water.or do you think he'll screw up just as bad? or is it to early to tell?