Skin & Bonez - or - Pleasantly Plump

Paper Hearts

Do you prefer skinny or Curvy Gals  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i guess my answer is "normal"

i like healthy looking women.

known some to be just naturally tall and narrow framed that if most people tried to be that perticular persons wieght it'd probably be damaging. others who are generally have a bigger frame.

if it looks healthy. it looks good to me

Guest Game of Chance

I dated a girl for 5+ years that was 5'5" 102lbs. Once you get used to a certain body style, it can be difficult to think outside the box. So to speak. :blink

its not belly i look at really.

hips and ribs.

if i can see them. no go.  thats just malnutitioned.

i feel like dragging such people off to a homeless shelter to get a meal for them

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, seeing ribs does mean someone is pretty thin. The reason I said belly is it's easy to tell someone's weight from that.

I have a theory that in the U.S. especially we don't really view a normal weight as normal anymore - I believe thin is still very much in fashion, even in the goth world.

I wanted to add my original comments from the original thread that I screwed up....so

Help us out guys. Us girls are confused and have been blinded by Hollywood.

What "Body Type" do you like? Or not Like?

Let us know! Should we shovel food into our faces or Go on fad dients and starve ourselves? Is there an in between? A limit?

Let us know!

Please respond a rational as this will help us see the logic in your responses!

Thank - You!

Guest Game of Chance

I wanted to add my original comments from the original thread that I screwed up....so

Help us out guys. Us girls are confused and have been blinded by Hollywood.

What "Body Type" do you like? Or not Like?

Let us know! Should we shovel food into our faces or Go on fad dients and starve ourselves? Is there an in between? A limit?

Let us know!

Please respond a rational as this will help us see the logic in your responses!

Thank - You! 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think you can/should try to change your body type. I think there are really three major body types. Now, as far as being in shape, sure there are things that you can do. But certain body types will never have that "rack of bones" look now matter how much exercise/starvation is involved. It is far more important to be healthy, both physically and mentally.

I like thin girls. But it is really a personal preference. Plenty of my male friends think the girls that I like are too thin and are not attracted to them. Self-confidence is what is really sexy anyway. If you carry yourself well, and know (really actually are certain) that you are sexy, then guess what? You are.

I just...who would want someone they're with...I mean...to be unhealthy? Is that wrong to want someone to be healthy? I think it's right, it shows you care. It's unhealthy to be over or underweight.

and I think the healthy weight range for any height has like a 25 pound window of play, so it's not like I'm saying someone has to be exactly this weight or that, I'm just saying healthy. What should be normal.

I like all different types.

Some people should put weight on, while others should take it off.

Some can pull of a certain body type while others can't and yet strive for it, and all the while look like hell.

You know how you should look. If you have to *"strain"* yourself to look a certain way, odds are, you shouldn't look like that.

*Strain*

Eating disorders / Gastric Bypass / Lipo etc....

This is where the BLIND glasses should come in. Even though there is a physical attraction, doesn't mean compatibility. Compatibility doesn't mean there is attraction either...

Looks play so much into relationships these days.....

Of course looks can go a long way for alot of people, but sometimes the attitude behind the good looks can defeat the looks.

I am torn on what to think.....

:whistling

I like meat. I'd break a guy in half, So I guess I am 10% of the Goth population that likes Bigger men. I am fat, and I am proud of it. I don't care about what anyone says, If a guy doesnt' like me because of my weight, then they won't see what is inside. Which means they aren't worth it. It wasn't ment to be.

I think all women are beautiful, all in all, we are beautiful.

any size counts.

I should be a spokes person on beauty comes in all sizes, shapes, colors, Height, weight.

Ladies, just be proud of you, and who you are, and someone will love you just as is. Same goes for you gentlemen.

Self-confidence is what is really sexy anyway.  If you carry yourself well, and know (really actually are certain) that you are sexy, then guess what?  You are.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is so true.

I've seen well-built, model-perfect folks who are so very insecure. Also some who had such a nose-in-the-air attitude (just another sign of a lack of confidence) they couldn't even be bothered to be polite or friendly.

It really shows when a person is comfortable in their own skin.

I like a curvy and toned bodies on women - So many of my female friends will not lift weights as they are afraid to look bulky...and as a result they have scrawny little stick arms/legs where the skin just kind of hangs on the bone *you can pull off uber-thin as a teen and young adult...but after 30-35 it gets pretty scary without surgery or weight training*

I have always enjoyed lifting weights, and tho it can add an inch or two, they are rock-solid inches =)

Guest Game of Chance

Oh. How perfect a thread after being told that I look like I'm expecting. And really, what the fuck IS normal? Clue me in so that I can end all confusion.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahem. Please read all of the above thread. I think you fall in the self-confident category.

Guest Game of Chance

I did read it, Steve. I'm just pissed that people can be so rude. As if all of us are supposed to be built like Lindsey Lohan or Pam Anderson.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tell that B*@#* to go F*@$ herself. Detroit style. :wink

Archived