• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your way with words

lol. But you are already the best lyricist I know. Can't improve on that. So how about a lopsided exchange: you teach me guitar and you teach me how to sing your songs (the few in my range, I mean). Then I'll give you back rubs to make it more even (like three for every lesson and ten for every song).

A fattoush salad, some extra-spicy kibbeh nyeh-- with bread and toom, and some extra-garlicky, lemony hommus.

Why am I craving Lebanese food at seven in the morning?? *scratches head*

I'll have an order of fattoush tawook and some chicken shawarma....if you can find a place to score some. :wink

I'll have an order of fattoush tawook and some chicken shawarma....if you can find a place to score some. :wink

I'm thinking I'm gonna be hitting this place, as soon as it opens ;) :

http://www.farmgrill.com/

P.S. Turn down your sound before clicking the link-- they have some loud-ass Arabic music playing on the site. I damn near jumped outta my skin a second ago! :rofl:

Did u read that my favorite arabic restaurant La Shish was closed even the one on van dyke by me bet 15 and 14 mile they had the best hummus. They were closed and the wife went to jail but the husband fled to another country for giving fuckin donations to the Al Queda or however the fuck its spelled they're assholes.

$$

I'm thinking I'm gonna be hitting this place, as soon as it opens ;) :

http://www.farmgrill.com/

P.S. Turn down your sound before clicking the link-- they have some loud-ass Arabic music playing on the site. I damn near jumped outta my skin a second ago! :rofl:

LOL, sounds good, But My fav is Cedarland Garden, on Warren in Dearborn. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Did u read that my favorite arabic restaurant La Shish was closed even the one on van dyke by me bet 15 and 14 mile they had the best hummus. They were closed and the wife went to jail but the husband fled to another country for giving fuckin donations to the Al Queda or however the fuck its spelled they're assholes.

$$

Yeah, we used to do work for these asshats before 9-11 investigations led right to their bank accounts. The same circle of people scammed the city of Dearborn out of Millions in some hazwaste land development deals.

lol. But you are already the best lyricist I know. Can't improve on that. So how about a lopsided exchange: you teach me guitar and you teach me how to sing your songs (the few in my range, I mean). Then I'll give you back rubs to make it more even (like three for every lesson and ten for every song).

If I could teach guitar, I'd so take you up on it.