• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread reminds me of that game where someone whispers a word/phrase to another person and it continues on to everyone else but at the end the original word/phrase ends up changed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i know isn't it great! phee and paul are the masters at that one. i just like to do what i can here and there to help them along.

I agree with you on the "you must be this intelligent to reproduce" issue, sooth.

And not like Einstein smart, but common sense smart.

Question 1: Which end of a baby is up?

Question 2: How many times a day should you feed said baby?

Question 3: Should you habitually use narcotics when you have a child to take care of?

Question 4: Should you leave a young child alone?

Question 5: Do you need money to take care of your child?

...etc, etc.  Sadly, I know people with kids that would get some of these questions wrong.  Common sense, people.  If you can't even take care of yourself, don't bring another person into this world that will depend on you to take care of it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't forget:

Question 6: Who's responsibility is it to take care of my child?

How many parents, especially young parents think it is grandma and grandpa's responsibility to raise both them and their grandchildren?

Mobile-Home-Foundation.jpg

...and the deluxe model in the sky.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That looks like fun!! Who wants to get inside and run from side to side and see if we can make it tip??

Kind of reminds me of the airplane joke where the Flight attendant says... "If everyone looks out the left side of the plane...." LOL.

Should they be sterilized? I think they should be deprived of the power of reproducing. You must be this intelligent to reproduce that way white trash can no longer burden the human race.  :doh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Soothsayer,

I shouldn't add to this for alot of reasons, I better go to the next subject or Topic.This one is too Scarryyyyy.......

i got lots of friends who resent that and ya'll for acting like your something else like your better. you can find value anywhere but not if you allways look the same way for it. many people many types. I can see using the tearms as adjutives to describe actions but not to segregate you from me.

ya'll should chill on this one. don't hate a group of people because they are different especially if thats the group most likley to accept you. hate everyone equally :grin

• 4 years later...