[10/08, Sat] City Club Aftermath

Jarodaka

The waiter was cool with his "balancy" tricks... but I was annoyed at how small the menu is... lets see.. chili, fries, hotdogs.... and lots of combinations of the aformentioned 3

Now I'm wanting a heaping pile of chili cheese fries.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for the record, if anyone thought they saw me at CC, it must've been my Doppleganger, because I wasnt there.  =(

I dunno when I'm going to be at CC next but you'll all know when that happens.  perhaps if the Cruxshadows show ends early enough, I might show up at CC with a possibly tipsy Crunchy_Pickle.  =P

Looks like I missed a fun night........  I feel bad now.  SO not fair!!  ><!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I miss u princess keeto. I still crush on u on odd days of the month.

Guest Megalicious

When are Jarod and Meg coming back?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I dont know about Jarod and his love/hate relationship with CC BUT I plan on being at CC alot more .... Im kinda missing it. I looked at a place in Mexican town and IM CROSSING MY FINGERS THAT I GET IT !!!! So I mean if I get it I most likely be there EVERY FRIDAY AND SAT LOL ... Do tell Tracy I say hello =)

Well I dont know about  Jarod and his love/hate relationship with CC BUT I plan on being at CC alot more .... Im kinda missing it. I looked at a place in Mexican town and IM CROSSING MY FINGERS THAT I GET IT !!!! So I mean if I get it I most likely be there  EVERY FRIDAY AND SAT LOL ... Do tell Tracy I say hello =)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Meg, can I come over if you move to mexican town? I love the restaurants there, I won't even try to spell xoshimichos, ok I just did try.....and Mexican Village and the ilk......

Mexican food rules.

And you could also taunt some of your Mexican-American friends with the fact the the U.S. defeats Mexico in soccer pretty much everytime we play now. I see alot of Mexican soccer jerseys when I'm there.

Oh was this thread about city club?

Glad to know you made it home safe.

Maybe this'll jog your memory as to the rest of the evening:

Actually, we all left together about 3:30. Went over to City Bites 'cause a bunch of people told us they'd be there, but when we got there, the doors were locked and they wouldn't let us in. We couldn't just go home, though, 'cause SOMEbody :wink needed sobering up desperately. So we decided to drive over to Coney Island, which I THOUGHT was open all night. I got in your car with you to direct you, and Jon followed in our truck.

We arrived and you fell down go boom. So we picked you up and went in and found all those DGN'ers who said they'd be at CityBites just finishing their chili fries (Hah! THOUGHT you could give us the slip!). You had coffee, Jon and I had water, and all the other people left. The staff started putting the chairs up on the tables and hinted it was time for us to go, and made vaguely crude but mostly unintelligible comments about my "How do you like your pussy?" t-shirt to which I made obtuse responses, and we left.

I did my best to see through my own drunken state to determine whether your own inebriation was cause for concern about you driving home, but you assured me you were fine after that cup of coffee, and got in your car without falling down. You drove very straight but very, very fast with us trailing behind you and went to the right while we went left, and poof - you were gone. =)

I agree with you - less drinky next time - for both of us. First time in a long time I woke up feeling sick. Not good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink From all of that, what I remember is this: You had coffee, Jon and I had water,. That's really bad.

I always fall down when I am drunk, and I was probably laughing like a loon.

Thanks for looking out for me :)

Will be cutting back of my drinking for sure.

Guest Game of Chance

Wow, it seems like a year ago now, but I was there.

Met/Saw a ton of people. Had some Lafayette Coney after. Was great as usual.

Didn't meet/see a few people most notably: Troy Spiral!!!

I hope you're feeling ok, man. You need to get your ass out to the club one of these days.

Also missed some other folks that I would have liked to have met.

In any case, it was a blast and I'm sure to be back soon.

Was fun, saw many people...drank tequila, which was a not so hot idea~ Stuffed myself with chili-cheese fries at 3:30 a.m. and Had half of Game of Steve/Dyno'

s fries as well *urrrrrp*

We we soooo tired on the way home - I am not staying out so late again *eek!*

Critter: I didn't notice you staring, and thank you for the complement *I loves me some sparklies* Your Husband rules~ tho I rambled at him about motors, model planes, legos and things for likely far longer than wanted *LOL*

Archived