[1/7, Sat] City Club Aftermath

My roomie dragged me there, she danced, I had a few beers, she wasn't feeling good so we left.

Yeah it's been awhile, but maybe I'll go next weekend if I can steal a car.

Saw lots of you, only caught Circe as she was coming in :tear i miss watching her dance

Oh... who was the extremely hot chick that was talking to Rambo?

kinda a lame night.  didnt get there til 2:15 or so.  was supposed to meet up with merlyn, but didnt see him.

saw a few of you. met some. hi. :)

apparently im no longer a CC :fear ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Merlyn left before us. We left at 2. :happy:

you know. last night did suck pretty much.

took us and hour and a half almost to get to cc. there was a horrible accident on the way. i hate traffic jams, and i hate being stuck in a car that long. i was about to go insane by the time we arrived. when we finally got there, i saw a couple people i really could've done without. thankfully i had amazing friends with me to bring me back up to a socialable level.

Jon and I went and we had one of the best times we've had there in a long time.

Jon's cutting out hard liquor and just drinking bottled beer, and it really made a big difference.

I had a great time with the people we met up with. And spent a lot of time chatting with people in the ladies' lounge.

Everybody, all together now, "FUCK IT!" :wink :laughing

FUCK IT!!

I actually had a good night at CC, which I didn't think would happen. I chatted, met a few people, made out with my girl and a few other cute chickies. It was a good night until I fell asleep driving home and totally fucked up my car. I'm not sure how bad it is yet, but all I know is I blew one tire and my oil filter is on I-75 somewhere along with my wheel cover. So my car sits, leaking oil on my driveway, and I'm broke.

FUCK IT!!

I actually had a good night at CC, which I didn't think would happen.  I chatted, met a few people, made out with my girl and a few other cute chickies.  It was a good night until I fell asleep driving home and totally fucked up my car.  I'm not sure how bad it is yet, but all I know is I blew one tire and my oil filter is on I-75 somewhere along with my wheel cover.  So my car sits, leaking oil on my driveway, and I'm broke.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ack! Are YOU okay?

had a grand time. even though i apparently looked like a short 200lb elvira. :/

danced, drank, and made merry.

i love good friends and good times...without them, i would be nowhere right now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Made Merry do what? Leave the shire? :nut

One of the better nights I've had, although I had to tell my boss I got shot with an Air-Soft in the neck.

It was a good night until I fell asleep driving home and totally fucked up my car.  I'm not sure how bad it is yet, but all I know is I blew one tire and my oil filter is on I-75 somewhere along with my wheel cover.  So my car sits, leaking oil on my driveway, and I'm broke.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

EGADS!! *hugs Bean* I'm sorry about your car, but I'm so glad you are okay!

An accident meant I sat on 94 and took almost 2 hours to get there, but I had a good time anyways.

Archived