What are you feeling?

CandyQuackenbush

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel picked on

Ever have one of those days where EVERYTHING is going wrong? Maybe not wrong, but clumsy, or even just everything is getting to you.

I'm having one of those days.....

Everything that I have done, thought about, or will be doing has gone wrong today.  WTF....does fate want me to just cut my wrist right fucking now? :confused

GAH..... =(

But all in all...I'm feeling pessimistic, and cynical..

Hoe fully that will change as the day moves on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have those days a lot any more. Also feeling depressed, empty and alone. Some days living sucks.

I feel kinda giddy.....

The guy I met on Tuesday, Brian......... him and I are going to see V for Vendetta together tonight.

oo;

I feel....... giddy, strange, awkward, happy, excited, weird.....

Just....... "w00"!!

I keep telling myself "It's not a date, I dont think it's a date. Not a date, dont think it's a date, swear it isnt a date."

I feel kinda giddy.....

The guy I met on Tuesday, Brian......... him and I are going to see V for Vendetta together tonight.

oo;

I feel....... giddy, strange, awkward, happy, excited, weird.....

Just....... "w00"!!

I keep telling myself "It's not a date, I dont think it's a date.  Not a date, dont think it's a date, swear it isnt a date."

It's a date. :tongue:

I have those...  :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know ... I'm gonna go rob you of one. You'll never miss it ... :innocent

I'm gonna steal your garage and powertools too ... I have a belt needing fixed ... also a trans ... but I'm no good at transmissions ... and of course, it can't be the engine that freaking dies on me ... so I'm resorting to calling the shop tomorrow :tear to get a new one put in.

... You can then have your picture time you've been wanting. :grin

I know ... I'm gonna go rob you of one. You'll never miss it ... :innocent

I'm gonna steal your garage and powertools too ... I have a belt needing fixed ... also a trans ... but I'm no good at transmissions ... and of course, it can't be the engine that freaking dies on me  ... so I'm resorting to calling the shop tomorrow :tear to get a new one put in.

... You can then have your picture time you've been wanting. :grin

*Heavy Sigh*

Just got back from the bar. Too many idiots think they know how to handle their liquor, 1 passed out as he left,4 chicks tried starting a fight. A friend's daughter tried to cheer me up. They passed out green plastic shotglasses and I said to a friend, perfect, I can use it for a shot of arsenic or cyanide. They didn't think it was funny. But then again it wasn't meant to be.

Archived