Moderating Topics

Steven

Fuck all of you. Seriously...

*taps foot* icon2.gif

this is precisely the kind of attitude/approach/posting that isn't going to be tolerated. if people can't be civil, they will be penalized. and no, not for expressing your opinions, but for saying things like "fuck you" to anyone.

kncok it off, ok? :erm

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DD did what he did for his own reasons. Would you rather he had kept his problem to his self? Then one day you find out by mistake and hate him for not being open and honest?

Swinging door.

Don't get smacked in the face.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually, yes. i would rather he kept it to himself. but that is my preference. and i would not hate someone for keeping something like this to themselves. it is personal i think.

over all i just don't really care to know people's personal shit. that is what it is for me.

BUT if someone wants to share their personal shit, i would not hold that against them in any way shape or form. i think if dgn is an outlet for some, then that is what they should use it for. but it is how you go about it.

for example if someone is like such and such is going on and i just don't know what to do, or... i want help... or i just need to let it out. that is great. great that dgn can be that for people.

but when you go about it like dave did, you are not going to get a very desirable reaction. just as he is allowed to come on here and say haha, i fucked over "the system" as others keep stating... everyone else has the right to say well then dave, fuck you too. (well and i don't mean to actually SAY literally "fuck you" but you get what i mean)

other than that jessi, you keep making very valid/great points/posts. but on this one, i feel maybe it should have been kept to himself. it was more of a joke i think rather than a cry for help, or need to vent, or desire to make something important known.

*taps foot* icon2.gif

this is precisely the kind of attitude/approach/posting that isn't going to be tolerated. if people can't be civil, they will be penalized. and no, not for expressing your opinions, but for saying things like "fuck you" to anyone.

kncok it off, ok?  :erm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you read through my post I don't think that you would find that offensive. I took all of the sarcasm and anger I had and instead of throwing it about I put it into two little words.

i never had issue with his drug use... I dont care about most people using drugs. I pretty much see drug use as a YP not a MP.

When you move on to the subject of how you go about getting them and what you do to yourself to get them, that bothers me.

I have not seen a post where somone is like "I work 85 hours a week in a factory to get my drug money and I relax for 4 hours on sunday by sitting on the couch and get wasted".

most of the posts are about some crazy scheme or some dangerous and degrading way that people have managed to support their drug habit... oh and by doing the drugs, they manage to forget what they need to do to get the drugs, which spirals into an increasingly shitty cycle of dependednce and reality avoidance.

Though I suppose everyone is guilty of that to some extent (I read too much... anyone care to hear what the OSS and SOE were doing in 1943.... naw... didnt think so)

i never had issue with his drug use... I dont care about most people using drugs.  I pretty much see drug use as a YP not a MP.

When you move on to the subject of how you go about getting them and what you do to yourself to get them, that bothers me. 

I have not seen a post where somone is like "I work 85 hours a week in a factory to get my drug money and I relax for 4 hours on sunday by sitting on the couch and get wasted". 

most of the posts are about some crazy scheme or some dangerous and degrading way that people have managed to support their drug habit... oh and by doing the drugs, they manage to forget what they need to do to get the drugs, which spirals into an increasingly shitty cycle of dependednce and reality avoidance.

Though I suppose everyone is guilty of that to some extent (I read too much... anyone care to hear what the OSS and SOE were doing in 1943.... naw... didnt think so)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

word

I'm going to regret this in some sense I'm sure.. but here it goes.

Fuck all of you. Seriously. I have encountered some of you who say they have had an addiction and beat it. Good for you. Congratulations. Do you want a fucking cookie.

Why do I want to stay clean? Why? Because everyone else says that I have to. Everyone else says what I do is wrong. My only reason for wanting to stay clean is to please everyone else.

Sure I have alot of underlying problems. Some of you have heard my rants or stories of kindnapping, sexual abuse, stalking, beatings. Yeah. I had a rough life.

When I reached out for help my hand was slapped down and so I turned to what I knew.

DRUGS.

I love drugs. I love doing them. I love they way they make me feel. I love that when I am on them I can function in everyday life.

Yes. I'm a functional addict. Yes. I've been to the end of the line and back again.

My heart has stopped. My family has cried. I have numerous health problems now.

BUT YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT?!

Those are the only times I felt comfortable. It is the easy way out. I know this.

On a daily basis for quite some time I would sniff 2 packs of heroin a day. Not enough to get you high. Or me for that matter. But enough to function.

This makes me an addict.

How different is someone who takes zoloft or prozac daily?

I see the difference. Moderated drug use. and legality.

DD and I have several big differences but for the most part our problem is the same.

Neither of us want to quit. We enjoy the people that we are.

I've heard over and over that this is a board where we give support and advice to each other. Bashing someone for their "way of life" is not support. Calling them names is not advice.

I'm not saying you cannot have your own opinion.

The problem I'm seeing here is this:

DD wanted to post about his experience.

Other people were offended by his methods.

Everyone went on the defense.

Everyone threw a tantrum.

And now we are back to the root of human nature.

Whining and bitching and holding a grudge.

Our maturity levels are dwindeling.

DD did what he did for his own reasons. Would you rather he had kept his problem to his self? Then one day you find out by mistake and hate him for not being open and honest?

Swinging door.

You can't make him or anyone else live their lives the way you want.

If you become offended by their words or actions, say merely that. Give you opinion, advice or whatever and move on.

If you want to create a debate do it in an adult like manor.

You choose your friends. Not their lives.

These are the dark sides of life. Not everything is as you think it should be. Not everyone is who you think they should be.

Now for those of you who are offended by me, my actions, my words, my choices. That is your perogative (sp). I bet you never stop to think how often you might offend me. So maybe you don't care about the feeling of a junkie. How about the feelings of another human being. How many of you read the bible "love thy neighbor". Well hey guess what? I'm your fucking neighbor. I don't ask for love, compassion or for you to even like me. But I do ask this. If you have a problem with me bring it to me in a mature fashion. Either we can work it out or go on in our seperate ways. God forgives us all, remember? Maybe to you I don't deserve forgiveness. Maybe DD doesnt either. But maybe just maybe when we ask for it we are being sincere. How do you know what goes on in someone elses head?

Ok. I'm done.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm.

Good Post.

Seriously. I may have pissed you off (dont know) but I'm a fan nonetheless.

I dont want a cookie. I'll take a taco though - and not because I kicked. I dont want a wall plaque or my name inthe paper either. I dont need Kudos. But my desire to express myself on a very peronal topic is a right, as is yours. I am not offended by you. In fact you pretty much have to smash me in the forehead with a brick to offend me, I'm too old and fat for the rest of all that nonesense.

I said what I said to Dave because he opened up. If you dont want a response - dont open up. I dont think I bashed him though - not sure if you agree - but it is not and was not my intention. Dave said Fuck you, I said lets have dinner.....I think thats fair. And I dont beleive I threw a tantrum. You'll know it if I ever do.

moving on: If you want to get clean because you say everyone else wants you to - then it wont work will it Jesi? And I don't think you really beleive this either - although now I may have just offended you by stating what can only be your personal opinion - but I am just a man - I do that shit sometimes. Especiallyif its someone I care about.....I think about what they might be thinking about. It's a flaw. I have alot of them.

Whats the difference between a junkhead and a prozac head?

Nothing.

Now I've done it - I've pissed people off.

Do you know why these thigns motivate me Jesi?

Because I want to beleive in people.

I want to beleive that we're not so stifled.

I want to beleive that we can still grow, change, adapt, lead, and teach.

Men especially.

And not because I think men are better than women.

But because I beleive that too many men have lost their huevos and don't know how to impact this world.

there - now I did it again - I must have pissed somebody off with that one.

I'm not afraid of the swinging door.

I'm not afraid of anyone - or any topic.

And you my friend - have in the past caught me being an idiot before - called me on my shit before - and it gave me reason to admire you. Because I'm not that smart of a man, but at times I'm a bit clever, and yet your no fool.

shut up I'm not kissing your ass and that would disgust you if I tried.

I know very well the darker sides of life.

In fact I'd say that most of us in here do.

Its not unique however - and far too often its painted romantically when in reality it is not - it is cold, calculated, and soul consuming. I try my best to fight it when I can, because I want to , because I can, because I beleive I've earned my right to do that, as ridiculous as that sounds. I earned my way. I dont ask permission. I do what I do. And I'm not setting my sights on DD.

by the way I'd still love to get high.

thats not unique either. In fact its boring, being an addict is boring, and its such a waste, and such a lie, and yes it is fun. Lots of things that fuck you up are fun.

Some addicts never grow.

Dont have much potential.

Arent that smart.

Just like some people.

You however do not fit those categories and you know it.

As for God and forgiveness - yes you are right.

And as in any relationship (god to man) - its a two way street. You get what you give. You give back what you get - or - you don't. One way empowers, one way devours.

And you are no better than I am in his (God's) sight - when I die I stand before him as a tainted man. maybe even more than most. I got my stories too Jesi.

I mentioned it (his faith) to DD because he once PM'd me and mentioned it to me.

Foundationally, perhaps we share something in common. Perhaps we do not. Time will tell. I'm not bashing his spirituality because he's an addict.

I was an addict and a beleiver for years. Therefore I was powerless for many years.

And people challenged me through my alledged faith - as I did with Dave.

and at the moment - I dont beleive Dave is being sincere.

He could learn a thing or two from you on sincererity.

I guess that's all I've got to say on this.

except that yes you are my neighbor. And you allready know that you've got a standing invitation. And I know you didint ask for love. I get that. But if I end up digging you well.....it happens to the best of us sometimes.

Steven

I enjoy taking drugs and give them to my friends when I go to city club and they are more than happy to accept them.  I'll never change and I think its ridiculous of people telling me how to run my life.  I enjoy taking my drugs just like all of you enjoy your drinking pot use or whatever your vice is.  I can't believe that a new thread was started by moderators.  Anyways I'm leaving dgn becuz I can't stand some of the people they secretly hated me becuz i'm a womanizer and now they had a chance to attack and took it.  How weak.  They're just jealous cuz they can't find a woman and I've kissed almost all the women on dgn anyways including farril who attacked me in a pm.  You don't have to worry about me posting anymore cuz i'm leaving bye and fuck you to all that insulted me.  You're lucky I don't beat your ass if I see you at city club.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So many things to respond to in this thread today. Busy busy busy. Dave, there are a number of ways--including as a moderator--that I could respond to this. I'm going to take the pragmatic and cynical route. Your flamboyant and self-aggrandizing manner, in regards to a number of negative behavior patterns, is hardly going to come without a negative reaction, wherever you go. I'm not a big advocate of the idea of keeping things inside (reference my ten billion whiny and mopey posts around here), but really, I think here, it fits--if you aren't prepared for the consequences of your actions, you might want to rethink them.

I'll make no secret--I dislike your behavior, toward yourself, toward women in general, toward your wife, toward a lot of the people here. I'm not here to tell you how to live your life. On the other hand, if you feel the need to post about your actions, and specifically about your not just unrepentant but positively gloating attitude about your behaviors, I WILL feel free to post any suggestions and courteous, polite recriminations I damn-well please.

Finally, I'd like to note that the moderators did not get involved in your original thread in an official capacity until name-calling started. You might keep that in mind.

this sounds like a temper tantrum.

Do what you want to do.  I wish you no ill will.  Your not going to beat anyone's ass though Dave, stop it allready, you sound plain silly.

You came on here publically more than once for a reason.

You desire people to think something about you......................why?  Why does it matter?  Why waste the websapece to give ever4yone a nice "fuck you"????

You've also stated that your a father.

yet you think this behaviour is ok and then you call others weak?  That to me is quite a contradiction.  A father leads and sets examples.  A father, good or bad - creates a legacy.  What will your legacy be for your kids dave?  Do as I say, not what I do?  YOur vicoden use and want to beat the ass of your alleged attackers will provide exactly what kinds of tools for your kids to draw upon in later life?

You've also told me in the past that you are a Christian, and that you pray and ask for forgiveness.

So again I ask you.....why?  The purpose fo your prayers is what?  You are seeking what if you are NOT weak, and NOT doing anything wrong?  Again, from your mouth, your words, I hear a contradiction, one that I know personally very well.

Look Dude, I dont dislike you.

You started this grand Fuck You with my last quote - therefore I address you directly, a response in a sense - to an unintentional invitation made by you.

You DO need a change dave, but your right - you dont have to do anythign you dont want to do, and in reality, you wont.

You WILL hit the wall and lose whats important to you though - this is inevitable.

If you want to say fuck you to my face, PM me.

If you want to have dinner and a civil conversation man to man, PM me.

Steven

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, Steven. You need to quit with the insightful posts and give the rest of us a chance. Oh, and if he turns you down for the dinner and conversation, can I take you up on it? :wink

I'm going to regret this in some sense I'm sure.. but here it goes.

Fuck all of you. Seriously. I have encountered some of you who say they have had an addiction and beat it. Good for you. Congratulations. Do you want a fucking cookie.

Why do I want to stay clean? Why? Because everyone else says that I have to. Everyone else says what I do is wrong. My only reason for wanting to stay clean is to please everyone else.

Sure I have alot of underlying problems. Some of you have heard my rants or stories of kindnapping, sexual abuse, stalking, beatings. Yeah. I had a rough life.

When I reached out for help my hand was slapped down and so I turned to what I knew.

DRUGS.

I love drugs. I love doing them. I love they way they make me feel. I love that when I am on them I can function in everyday life.

Yes. I'm a functional addict. Yes. I've been to the end of the line and back again.

My heart has stopped. My family has cried. I have numerous health problems now.

BUT YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT?!

Those are the only times I felt comfortable. It is the easy way out. I know this.

On a daily basis for quite some time I would sniff 2 packs of heroin a day. Not enough to get you high. Or me for that matter. But enough to function.

This makes me an addict.

How different is someone who takes zoloft or prozac daily?

I see the difference. Moderated drug use. and legality.

DD and I have several big differences but for the most part our problem is the same.

Neither of us want to quit. We enjoy the people that we are.

I've heard over and over that this is a board where we give support and advice to each other. Bashing someone for their "way of life" is not support. Calling them names is not advice.

I'm not saying you cannot have your own opinion.

The problem I'm seeing here is this:

DD wanted to post about his experience.

Other people were offended by his methods.

Everyone went on the defense.

Everyone threw a tantrum.

And now we are back to the root of human nature.

Whining and bitching and holding a grudge.

Our maturity levels are dwindeling.

Swinging door.

You can't make him or anyone else live their lives the way you want.

If you become offended by their words or actions, say merely that. Give you opinion, advice or whatever and move on.

You choose your friends. Not their lives.

These are the dark sides of life. Not everything is as you think it should be. Not everyone is who you think they should be.

Now for those of you who are offended by me, my actions, my words, my choices. That is your perogative (sp). I bet you never stop to think how often you might offend me. So maybe you don't care about the feeling of a junkie. How about the feelings of another human being. How many of you read the bible "love thy neighbor". Well hey guess what? I'm your fucking neighbor. I don't ask for love, compassion or for you to even like me. But I do ask this. If you have a problem with me bring it to me in a mature fashion. Either we can work it out or go on in our seperate ways. God forgives us all, remember? Maybe to you I don't deserve forgiveness. Maybe DD doesnt either. But maybe just maybe when we ask for it we are being sincere. How do you know what goes on in someone elses head?

Ok. I'm done.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not his drugs I have a problem with. It is, quite honestly, his attitude. See above. He's quite welcome to destroy his life with them if he feels the need. After all, who's to say I'm not doing the same thing, in my own way, right? It's his attitude. It's his entirely skewed view of the world around him (hypocrite alert, I know). Drugs or no, I don't like that in people. I never have, and I'm not about to start making exceptions for no good reason. I could be wrong, certainly--my memory is often fuzzy--but I don't remember castigating you for your own struggles with drugs, hon. It all comes down to attitude; if someone's going to be nothing but disrespectful, there is no reason why I should find any respect for that someone. If you're going to be polite and courteous, why, then you deserve the same from me.

Hmm.

Good Post.

Seriously.  I may have pissed you off (dont know) but I'm a fan nonetheless.

I dont want a cookie.  I'll take a taco though - and not because I kicked.  I dont want a wall plaque or my name in the paper either.  I dont need Kudos.  But my desire to express myself on a very peronal topic is a right, as is yours.  I am not offended by you.  In fact you pretty much have to smash me in the forehead with a brick to offend me, I'm too old and fat for the rest of all that nonesense.

I said what I said to Dave because he opened up.  If you dont want a response - dont open up.  I dont think I bashed him though - not sure if you agree - but it is not and was not my intention.  Dave said Fuck you, I said lets have dinner.....I think thats fair.  And I dont beleive I threw a tantrum.  You'll know it if I ever do.

moving on:  If you want to get clean because you say everyone else wants you to - then it wont work will it Jesi?  And I don't think you really beleive this either - although now I may have just offended you by stating what can only be your personal opinion - but I am just a man - I do that shit sometimes.  Especiallyif its someone I care about.....I think about what they might be thinking about.  It's a flaw.  I have alot of them. 

Whats the difference between a junkhead and a prozac head?

Nothing.

Now I've done it - I've pissed people off.

Do you know why these thigns motivate me Jesi?

Because I want to beleive in people.

I want to beleive that we're not so stifled.

I want to beleive that we can still grow, change, adapt, lead, and teach.

Men especially.

And not because I think men are better than women.

But because I beleive that too many men have lost their huevos and don't know how to impact this world.

there - now I did it again - I must have pissed somebody off with that one.

I'm not afraid of the swinging door. 

I'm not afraid of anyone - or any topic.

And you my friend - have in the past caught me being an idiot before - called me on my shit before - and it gave me reason to admire you.  Because I'm not that smart of a man, but at times I'm a bit clever, and yet your no fool.

shut up I'm not kissing your ass and that would disgust you if I tried.

I know very well the darker sides of life.

In fact I'd say that most of us in here do.

Its not unique however - and far too often its painted romantically when in reality it is not - it is cold, calculated, and soul consuming.  I try my best to fight it when I can, because I want to , because I can, because I beleive I've earned my right to do that, as ridiculous as that sounds.  I earned my way.  I dont ask permission.  I do what I do.  And I'm not setting my sights on DD. 

by the way I'd still love to get high.

thats not unique either.  In fact its boring, being an addict is boring, and its such a waste, and such a lie, and yes it is fun.  Lots of things that fuck you up are fun.

Some addicts never grow.

Dont have much potential.

Arent that smart.

Just like some people.

You however do not fit those categories and you know it.

As for God and forgiveness - yes you are right.

And as in any relationship (god to man) - its a two way street.  You get what you give.  You give back what you get - or - you don't.  One way empowers, one way devours. 

And you are no better than I am in his (God's) sight - when I die I stand before him as a tainted man.  maybe even more than most.  I got my stories too Jesi.

I mentioned it (his faith) to DD because he once PM'd me and mentioned it to me.

Foundationally, perhaps we share something in common.  Perhaps we do not.  Time will tell.  I'm not bashing his spirituality because he's an addict.

I was an addict and a beleiver for years.  Therefore I was powerless for many years.

And people challenged me through my alledged faith - as I did with Dave.

and at the moment - I dont beleive Dave is being sincere.

He could learn a thing or two from you on sincererity.

I guess that's all I've got to say on this.

except that yes you are my neighbor.  And you allready know that you've got a standing invitation.  And I know you didint ask for love.  I get that.  But if I end up digging you well.....it happens to the best of us sometimes. 

Steven

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, Steven brings up a good point (and actually, yes, I was a little offended, but in a good way, the way that makes you think). How is prozac different from heroin? It's legal? It's rigidly regulated and controlled? Fewer serious side effects? More side effects? Both are designed to make you feel good. Both work by hitting receptor sites in the brain, in ways we don't even close to fully understand. Maybe that's why I've shied away from going on the SSRIs.

Again, what it comes down to--it's not the drugs, it's what you do to get them, and how you choose to view it.

Oh, and I'm still trying to find my huevos. I think I left them somewhere in South Carolina.

Guest Megalicious

I apologize for the "f*ck you" comment. When I think of a better way to express my contempt without being offensive I will do so.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Honestly Jesi I found no offense in your post, I thought it was blunt, honest but most important what you truly feel. It takes balls. I think if people really took the time to read your post, without just focusing on the "fuck you" would see that. In my eyes (and most of us I think) you have nothing to apologize for.

Shade is right ... at first I was offened .. untill I read the whole thing .. and then it just made me think ... which is never a bad thing.

I am going to be very blunt about this.... *warning*

Dave is bragging about his abuse of the system, and himself... And he also brags about his sexism and womanizing (abuse)...

Is he asking for help? I don't care

Is he in need of help? Yes probably

Is he saying things that are blatently offensive and disrespectful to people and women on the board? Do I have to answer?

Let me give you a forinstance:

Let's say that I started a thread bargging about how I love to rape women, and never get caught... Would there be this debate? Or would there be an out pooring of wanting my head on a platter?

Maybe I am somehow asking for help, but really who would care weather I was asking for help or not... would people still be talking about this or would they be calling the cops? Even though this is an extreme example, it still is more or less the same thing...

"I am breaking the law and hurting people and myself... aint it cool?"

My answer is NO.... and I really don't care what your motivation is for sharing with all of us... I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE BRAG ABOUT HURTING OTHERS... and he does it over and over again...

I could say more... and maybe I will... but that's enough for now

Guest Megalicious

I think it is VERY clear that most of us don't agree with how Dave posted. But it was the manner in which people reacted to it ... I believe Jesi put it best when she said ..

Coming down to directly insulting someone .... personaly attacking them. Im sorry but I dont find that very adult, and I dont think it should happen to anyone ... it doesn't matter if I agree with what they have said or not. That is beside the point for me. Was Daves post gloating and offensive? Yes, but the way people reacted was just as offensive at least to me. Did I find his post offensive? Yes. Do I believe he has the right to post his own view (thought highly unpopular) with out getting personaly bashed? HELL YES I DO.

Is he saying things that are blatently offensive and disrespectful to people and women on the board? Do I have to answer?

This is the way people should think. I unfortunately believe that everyone is capable of this and I myself am guilty of roaming outside of this box.

Let me give you a forinstance:

Let's say that I started a thread bargging about how I love to rape women, and never get caught... Would there be this debate? Or would there be an out pooring of wanting my head on a platter?

That seriously all depends. I would like to think that everyone would be adult enough to carry on the debate. To pick your brain for the intriguing details and find out the how and why. If it came to finding out you were telling the truth then I would hope someone would have enough sense to contact the authorities.

Maybe I am somehow asking for help, but really who would care weather I was asking for help or not... would people still be talking about this or would they be calling the cops? Even though this is an extreme example, it still is more or less the same thing...

The thing is.... has anyone reported DD's abuse to the authorities? It doesn't seem that way. They just whined about how their tax payers money was wasted.

"I am breaking the law and hurting people and myself... aint it cool?"

My answer is NO.... and I really don't care what your motivation is for sharing with all of us... I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE BRAG ABOUT HURTING OTHERS... and he does it over and over again...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It sounded to me he bragged about hurting himself more than anything and that to me is a cry for help. But like you said previously....

Theres a huge diffrence between a "pill popper" and "womenising asshole"

Now DD is in the "pill popping" catagorie. Im really trying my best to be cool about this but im really growing agitated about how some of you are "blind" to realize that its just THE GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING PILLS that draws him to be that way. I know in reality he does try not to be that way and this is why im sticking up for him on this part, the vic's drew him to not know better anymore, he just needs serious help and needs to be re-educated, thats all. Dont get me wrong, im not saying this to everyone, some of you do have good points. But just plain critisizing a "pill popper" is just plain retarded. I know that im not exactly a smart person myself and im not very good with highly intelligent words, but atleast I have the dendency to actually realize the diffrence between a "pill popper" and a true "womanizing asshole". I wont lie, I've done vics couples times in the past and I still take them on the occasions (usually only on weekends) and yes I EVEN DRINK BEER WITH THEM TOO!!! But however I dont get addicted to them and I keep it below my limit, just only 2 vics on a saturday and thats it. Oh oops did I say I took vics? Uh oh which means im going to turn out to be a womanizing asshole too, oh boy whut to do (being sarcastic)!! Now if DD was just plain a "womanizing asshole" and purposly trying to rip off peoples tax's then I can understand for the critisizing and harsh comments. But this guy didnt know better, and he wasnt trying to rip off y'alls tax's. I dont use DD for his vic's either nor just he a party person to me either. The reason I talk to him is trying my best to give him advise and try to point him in the right direction.

Dont get me wrong here, not trying to turn my back against anyone here or anything nor trying to start a argument, I just hope that y'all realize that he's just a normal pill popper and says/does things he dont exactly know better. If he says something thats offensive, vile or self destructive then I think it be best just to either ignore it or let him know whutz right and wrong in a positive way. Wheresmypiggy made alot of good points in this thread and I can agree whut she said, even though I been on dgn for around 4 years now and basicaly known most of y'all in person. But now, this is where my disagreement line draws between me and some of you. This stuff like this is one of the reasons why I had huge hatred towards humanity almost my life, I grew up in a really bad ghetto neighborhood almost got my ass kicked everyday by bunch of black people in school and on the way from home, even got shot at a couple times as well. Once I moved here in MI when I turned 15 thinking I escaped out of the worse for good, all of a sudden I got fucked with again, and ya know whut? it was by people who had the same attitudes as some of you here, but however thats just the highschool drama past and its best to move on and forget. But theres reasons why I have a psychotic yet very demented personalitie's. Shit I wont front, in reality, IM STILL A SPECAIL ED KID AT HEART!!! I know some of you grew up in really nice neighborhoods and think that everyone else can have it good as you or even be smart on the same level. PEOPLE ARE DIFFRENT!!! So some of y'all might as well just get fucking use to it.

I always will be a leader and no follower as I walk down the dark path alone.

Ok, I think I am done here and I already defintely know im going to get some disagreements here....SO LETS GET THE SHOW ON EVERYBODY C'MON!! *speaks hillbilly-ish*

DarkChylde:

i understand you are his friend and sticking up for him. i can appreciate that however:

a. he IS a womanizer

b. he IS a pill popper WITH a problem

c. he IS proud to be both

read his posts on here and you will see that. have a conversation with him in person and you will see that.

i am not even really sure what the point of any of this is anymore?

damn dave and his issue are sure popular around here. 3 topics AND people still talking about it.

DarkChylde:

i understand you are his friend and sticking up for him. i can appreciate that however:

a. he IS a womanizer

b. he IS a pill popper WITH a problem

c. he IS proud to be both

read his posts on here and you will see that. have a conversation with him in person and you will see that.

i am not even really sure what the point of any of this is anymore?

damn dave and his issue are sure popular around here. 3 topics AND people still talking about it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like whut I've just explained earlier. He doesnt know whut he's doing or saying. Thats one of the reasons why he barely comes here these days just cuz of the fact he try's to control the actions the vics are leading him. And no he is not proud of whut he said here. For your information I DID had conversations with him in person before many times.

I never started nor wanted to bring up any of these threads, originally I was just gonna ignore them. But now see'ing things were just getting out of hand I felt that it be best to explain and maybe you and the others here would realize that he just has a pill popping problem, and its the VICS that lead him to say such perverted remarks and do things that are wrong. Its not him, ITS THE PILLS THAT LEADS HIM TO WOMENIZING. All im saying is theres no point to critisize somone who doesnt know who they really are no more. I mean, lets be real here, its like dancing around a old guy in a wheel chair calling him names just because of the fact he has a dirty mind. No offense here but to me thats just fucking sick!

Not trying to argue nor fight, just simply explaining.

but... it's all about choices. if you choose to do something which leads you to do something else you can't blame it ON the addiction.

it's like saying:

poor joe, he died from being morbidly obese. it was the food addiction that killed him.

poor sue, she hit and killed a family while drunk driving. she drank so much she blacked out and doesn't remember a thing. isn't it terrible what drinking does?

poor sam, he lost his wife and kids and all his money cuz he couldn't stop gambling. don't casions suck?

poor jody, she is dying from aids from sleeping around. she has a problem with sex. isn't aids an unfair disease?

Guest Megalicious

We all have choices... the pills are the easy way out. Dave chooses the easy path, but it is his choice, saying the pills make me the way I am ... the pills made him say it ect ect is just making excuses, Im sorry Ram but that is what your doing. As for DD being a womanizer .. honestly .. I can remember going to city club and having a bunch of guys hitting on me .. KNOWING I HAD A BOYFRIEND, INFACT KNOWING MY BOYFRIEND! DD never did that, he respected the fact that I was with someone and didnt try to grab or feel me up.

and yes he may be a bit of a perv but it seems to me he has no problem finding women that like that in a man ... so as long as I dont have to put up with it from the person Im with .. I dont care what he does, he is his own person. People are offened by shit everyday, you cant please everyone .. so if he can please himself by actting in such a manner kudos to him you cant control the way other peolple feel, you can only control how you feel.

but... it's all about choices. if you choose to do something which leads you to do something else you can't blame it ON the addiction.

it's like saying:

poor joe, he died from being morbidly obese. it was the food addiction that killed him.

poor sue, she hit and  killed a family while drunk driving. she drank so much she blacked out and doesn't remember a thing. isn't it terrible what drinking does?

poor sam, he lost his wife and kids and all his money cuz he couldn't stop gambling. don't casions suck?

poor jody, she is dying from aids from sleeping around. she has a problem with sex. isn't aids an unfair disease?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is not whut I was saying. I never said it wasnt DD's fault for whut he said/did. I know it wasnt right for whut he did/say. Like i've said before he just needed to be pointed in the right direction and theres no point of just plain wasting time to critisize. Thats really not going to help but make things worse and encourage him to say/do more things he shouldnt. Basicaly encourage that kinda thing is really being no better.

i think we're actually getting to something worth talking about - are we personally responsible for our actions, or can we blame our actions on externals, such as drugs or alcohol? to me, it seems obvious that using drugs or alcohol is a choice, and therefore we're ultimately responsible for what we do while intoxicated... if we didn't like the way we acted, we would change things so we wouldn't do that anymore. if a person has no plans to change their behavior, they must be ok with their actions. blaming the externals is just, in my opinion, a cop-out - an easy way to avoid the fact that your life is completely your own, and if it's not what you wanted/expected, that it's entirely your fault/responsibility.

i think we're actually getting to something worth talking about - are we personally responsible for our actions, or can we blame our actions on externals, such as drugs or alcohol? to me, it seems obvious that using drugs or alcohol is a choice, and therefore we're ultimately responsible for what we do while intoxicated... if we didn't like the way we acted, we would change things so we wouldn't do that anymore. if a person has no plans to change their behavior, they must be ok with their actions. blaming the externals is just, in my opinion, a cop-out - an easy way to avoid the fact that your life is completely your own, and if it's not what you wanted/expected, that it's entirely your fault/responsibility.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes exactly. i think this has evolved past a person and their post into something of more significance. i think there is still room for great debate here.

Archived